Tuesday, June 09, 2009

I am back from my Yard Sale Trip and it was alot of fun.
This one was a warm up for the "World's Longest Yard Sale in August. It was cloudy on Friday and so we took our sweet time getting to Georgia and good thing, cause their wasn't alot of people set up. We stopped early on Friday and had a nice dinner. Saturday was the hot one. Still there was a breeze, so it wasn't too bad.
Below is pic of our loot. Not bad. Terry got all the gold dishes for $5.00.


It is hard to see the two boxes, but this was my favorite. They are egg boxes. These are boxes that they would ship your ordered eggs. One is metal and the other is wooden. The candle sticks were another good deal at $10.00 for the pair.







These will go home with me, for awhile anyway. I love old marbles.
It was a good trip but it doesn't take 3 days for this one, it is only 90 miles long.

3 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

I love all your buys, and the idea of cruising a 90 mile long yard sale is rather fun!!!

j said...

I really like the Coca Cola cooler. And five bucks for the gold dishes was an awesome deal - I see a lot of those in magazines around Thanksgiving.

Jill C. said...

OHhhhhhhhhhhh!! Ok. when you are tired of the amber glass. You call me!! I love that egg plate!! Ok, so I collect them *sighs* That is just awesome!