Sunday, June 28, 2009

A few things about me
_____________________
I look like this in most picture. I am shocked someone took a pic of me.

I love a good joke. When Farrah got to heaven last week, GOD commented on how good she had been and granted her one wish......." I want all the children of the world to be safe"!

News flash....Michael Jackson Dead!

One of my favorite thing.....my air conditioner.

I am reading...The Beach House by James Patterson.

In my house, this morning I hear....silence ...except for the dryer buzzz.

Color....I am really liking this lime green. But red is still my fav.

What inspired me... the blogs i look at each morning, give me inspiration to create each day. It dictates my mood and choice of job for the day.

What's going through my head lately......I am trying to study for VBS and come up with new and exciting ideas for the Crop 2 Help Retreat in September.

No comments: