Saturday, June 13, 2009

Computer problems, slow like dial up, pictures take forever to load on blog which means I am having withdrawal from not reading blogs. Mail takes 30 minutes to load, not sure this will even post. Put in new pool liner, got pool up and running, found new leak, ordered part. Celebrated 27th wedding Anniversary this week (June 11th). Shop busy, rearranging, some of the new items I bought last weekend, sold already. Hubby is buying me a new lap top ( used, but new to me) just need to go pick it up. Since that scum bucket stole mine. Can you tell I am still alittle bitter. Storming this morning, can't sleep, up since 5 on a Saturday. Planning on going to Atlanta tomorrow for flea market. Will post ASAP.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

So glad you're getting your new computer soon!!! Have a good time in Atlanta, hope it's a dry drive for you guys!! xoxox