Saturday, January 10, 2009


This is my first project of the year, just a wall hanging made of a book cover.
Still using the unique and unusual items to create my projects.
Kinda slow right now, still taking down the Christmas at the shop, it took weeks to put it up and now it is taking weeks to take it down.
Have already booked the Crop 2 Help Retreat for 2009.
It will be September 25-27.
I already have a theme my little jewels.
Seems the Retreat house is getting booked up rather fast this year. Seems the word is out, about the great location and set up.
But don't forget the Croppin Chickadees Retreat in April. Have you let me or Jenn know you want to come? Just drop us a e-mail to make sure.
DD went for a ultra sound yesterday, the baby had been sitting on the placenta. All is well and he weighs 4 and a half pounds. Seems he has been gaining weight and Jessica has been losing.
And yes he is still a he.
That's all folks!

No comments: