Friday, September 19, 2008


Do you know what this is?
You got it the Fair is in town.
Hubby and I went to the fair last night. And we had a good time. I try and keep him away from the games, he spends way to much $. But I am the one that now own 2 gold fish. Yes, you heard me Gold fish. Fred and Ethel are at home in my pond, enjoying there new home.
Terry refers to them as the $50.00 gold fish, not Fred and Ethel.
________________________________________________

Admission to the Fair $12.00 per $24.00
Basket of ball for goldfish toss 5.00
Push the quarter off the shelf game 5.00
raffle tickets for wedding ring quilt 5.00
Dinner @ Captian D's 15.00
Alone time with Hubby Priceless
And I know you saw the "Priceless" thing coming. But it is so seldom we get alone time. Well off to work, hey and it is Friday.

1 comment:

j said...

Aw! I am so glad you got to have date night with Hubby! And look at the gold fish as mementos from your date!!

jen