Friday, June 27, 2008


Just a quick picture of the shop ( well the left side of the porch).
Red sells so well that it is hard to come up with enough to decorate .
I have added a few item to the shop but not any pictures to my blog because
Summer is in full swing and I have so much on my plate or may I say my cup runnth over.
We have been canning green beans and as soon as we get them put up it is time to pick again.
I am not complaining, cause we will enjoy them this winter.
We host a 4th of July party each year, planning for this....because it is soon...
I am helping with VBS in July.
Planning is taking alot of my summer.
More than I thought.
I am hosting the 3rd annual CROP 2 HELP RETREAT
in September and the planning and prep work has already began.
So please forgive me if I am slumping on my Blog,
I will try and post when time permits.

3 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

I love all the stuff you have out there.

dianna said...

WOW~You are a busy Lady*!*

j said...

You know, you should post pics of the pinwheels that you made. I am thinking about grabbing a couple of them. They are just so CUTE!

Love that front porch...always full of goodies!

Jen