Friday, March 02, 2007



Spent Monday with my bestest friend, Jeanette. And she had a RAK for me. A checkbook cover to embellish. Here's the end results. Love it! Everyone in our house is coming down with the crud. Started with Grandson #1 and then daughter, now I can hear grandson #2 still in bed but coughing. We are in for a wonderful weekend. Came home yesterday at noon, when school was let out. We had a lovely afternoon. It was warm outside and we played outside until the rain started. I was so upset to hear about the school in Enterprise. Why was these children not at home with their parents? As you well know I am not a News watcher so I did not hear if this school had dismissed or not. I know it is not mine to second guess, but once again , it was children . Please lets say a prayer for the families that was effected. No Friday challenge this week- go hug your children or grandchildren, and remember these families in your prayers.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Oooooooh, I love the way the checkbook cover turned out!!! And I see that you used the little HS bling circle that you got Monday! It just looks great!!!
Sorry to hear about the boys getting sick. Just put on some rubber gloves and a surgical mask and steer clear of their coughs and sneezes.
Lots of love to all!!!
xoxoxox