Wednesday, March 14, 2007



"TIME"

Sunday, I woke at 9:15, had a cup of java and read my e-mails. Someone sent me a heads up about the time change. It was now 10:30, not 9:30.... I started screaming oh, no, get up everyone, we will never make it to church. Well, I am here to tell you that I can get myself, hubby, a two year old and a 9 year old ready and be sitting in church at 10 minutes till 11.

Fast Forward...

Store closed on Monday, Tuesday back at work, Customers in all day. But I noticed some regulars were earlier than normal. Like the Lady that works at Alfa, comes by on her lunch. I was really hungry at 12. A guy that works for the school bus department, came by early. Oh, my, it is now 3 not 2 and I was suppose to pick up grandson at 2:45.

Now on Wednesday, only 4 days after time changed , I think every clock has been set to the right time.

Picture above is of a unique sign I got at a recent sale. Loved it so much it is now at home at my house. Daughter just shakes her head and says I just don't get you mom.

No comments: