Monday, March 05, 2007


This is one of my many collection, old cracked and aged platters hang at the back of my counter. This one with the roses is my favorite. The walls are full now, so if I find one, it has to be better than one I already have. Went to another Auction on Saturday. Not where I wanted to be. I had planned all week to go on a ladies retreat and it all fell through. Grandson was sick but on Saturday was better, both went to spend the night with friends. So, I was free, ask hubby if he was free so we could spend some time together. So I opened the shop and he went to a small auction ( we thought it was small) . Turned out it was a good one, got lots of goodies and so we spent our day out at the auction, and afternoon. Stay tuned for pics later. Scrapbooking class tomorrow night. Page all ready for a change. Thinking about stopping the classes. Could rent the space and make more $. But I still need me alittle space to work on my goodies. Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.