Sunday, March 27, 2011

Reality Check

Sometimes Life is messy. Our Life has been in a "Drama" state for many years. And it had became a part of life. We did not let anyone into our life, you might see what was going on. Hubby and I have retreated to our room to give them a sense of family. I am struggling a bit this weekend. Trying to cope with the Reality of our life. The change . We have so many responsibilities, each one pulling in different directions. Trying to cover up that our family life is in turmoil, isn't easy. I am a emotional wreak, in need of prayer. I am not one to talk about my problems, I would rather hold them in. So please don't ask, it is hard enough to write this. Just pray for us, we alone praying has kelp us a float. But today I am asking for my prayer warrior to stand tall and join us in praying.

3 comments:

michele said...

I am praying.

www.welovequilting.com said...

Count me in. I TRULY UNDERSTAND!! TRULY...

Miss Gracie's House said...

Jerri,
I hear your weariness..and I know how the years of struggle take their tole...I will pray for you...to know HIM that is peace and hope...
Rene