Thursday, March 17, 2011

My laptop has a virus.
So I am working from Hubbys, and I like it.
But he does not have any pics on his.
I, on the other hand have many. Ready for future post and many from past post.
He, has one picture.
I believe I downloaded it for him to put on Facebook.



And he has the pictures that was on his computer to begin with. Doesn't these tulips scream,
"SPRING" !
I just got the text, my laptop is fixed. No more virus. It was a virus protector that had attached its self to my computer. Wanting me to buy the protection. I already have a virus protector. And how can they get away with that. I will not buy your protection. You are a virus bully. You will not bully me into buying your protection. I am not scared!
Have a good week!

2 comments:

JennV said...

LOL! I SO Love you! Happy St. Paddy's Day!

www.welovequilting.com said...

PRAY TELL HOW YOU GOT A VIRUS???