Friday, November 05, 2010



Today I am starting a 21 Day Challenge,

With Rhonna.

http://rhonnadesigns.blogspot.com/search/label/21%20Challenge

One of the First things I needed to do is come up with something I needed to change. The concept is that it takes 21 days to break a habit.

We all have 21 day to break a habit or start a habit.

But what can I do?

I have so much I need to improve.

I need to renew my spirit, my spiritual spirit.

I need to stop chewing gum.

I have a quick temper, sometimes.

I want to change a few things too.

I want to stop having hard feeling for my daughter.

I am not quick to forgive.

I get my feeling hurt too easy.

But I can only pick one.

I need to consider these and many more but now I am up against a deadline and need to make a decision.

So what will it be......

I suspect this will be the first of many 21 days challenges that I will try and complete.

But this time I am going to fill my spirit.

Day one

Today is the day to:
ACT THE WAY YOU FEEL, FEEL THE WAY YOU ACT.
This means you need to:

envision how you want to feel on day 21.

act that way each day during your journey.

you will see the change

No comments: