Friday, November 19, 2010

Crafty Friday
We have had one more busy week.
3 day Revival, my dad is in the hospital, work, choir practice for Community Thanksgiving Program, and I hosted Bunco Last night.
I have had so many parties/ wedding this fall, that my hubs would scream if I spend more $ on decorations. So I can up with this.
I made the sweater pumpkins last year, cut of leaves from sheet music, I did buy brown paper from DG and made a brown paper runner. Place mats are sheet music with brown paper ruffles.
I think it was beautiful. So here is the Crafty Friday Entry today.
Just try it.
None of it took to long to complete and it is all disposable.


Everyone has a scrabble game. Personalize as place cards or just want Thanksgiving means to you.
Have a great Weekend.




1 comment:

Marian Baker said...

That is lovely!!