Monday, May 10, 2010



Ho Hum Day!

I love walking when the temp is low. I walked my 2 miles this morning in between the showers. Didn't even break a sweat. Unlike last weeks 90 degrees. Alabama Weather is so unpredictable. And because it was going to be cool and raining today, I decided to stay home and put up strawberry jelly. I had 5 bags left from last year, so I pulled them out and made the best smelling jelly. And I am sitting here now counting the lids pop (sealing). Eleven jars. Not bad. And yes Ali, I will bring you a jar to the crop in October.

As for Mother's Day, It was so relaxing. After the last week, I was looking forward to a quite day.

My son in law ( future) made a wonderful breakfast and Dinner. We visited mother and the MIL and just sat around, worked in the yard and enjoyed the down time. Not a bad day.

No comments: