Monday, November 09, 2009

Today is the last Under Glass post.
These came out of Linda booth and I love em. Just the right amount of fluff to make them interesting. We have sold so many of these and I hope I have interested you into using that glass cake plate all year long. Drag it out, and put your grandmother change purse and glasses in it. Maybe a card she sent you or her favorite passage. It is all about remembering.
I am frantically planning for this weekend. It is time for Jerri's Jingling Jubilee. It is a annual crafting event I plan each year. You will create 10 different items for $30.00. It is alot of fun and great fellowship. Seems I have picked a bad weekend and still have places left. So if you are interested in joining me, just email.
Tomorrow or once day this week I will be starting Christmas in Dry Creek Post.
So stay Turned.

No comments: