Sunday, November 22, 2009

This morning the light came through my bed room window and woke me up! The coffee was ready, hubby was laying next to me, the dishes were still in the sink, the creamer was in the refrigerator, my favorite coffee cup was in the cabinet, there is slippers by my bed, clean clothes in the closet, food in the pantry, sea shell from my beach trips in bowls all over the house, there is books on the night stand, Televisions to watch, a computer to surf my many blogs, and Christmas gift wrapped and ready to go under the tree. Many of these things are here everyday. Many of these things I take for granted. But I am so grateful for each and every person that is in my house, for each coffee cup in my cabinet, food to eat, clothes to wear, trips we take, everything we have. I hope you take a few minutes this week to thank God for everything you have. Because without him, we would have nothing.

1 comment:

j said...

I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.