Wednesday, August 19, 2009

FUNDRAISER
Wanna Help?
Wanna have fun!On September 25- 27 is the annual
Crop 2 Help Retreat
To benefit the Shriners Hospital
With 30 some odd days left till this event, we are not full.
This is my baby, and I drive my self crazy with the planning and preparing of it all year long.
I do this because I want to help the precious children of the Shriners Hospital.
This years event includes a special dinner on Friday night, with prizes and goodies,
a Spa night, with prizes and goodies and lots of fun and laughs.
So if you need a weekend to laugh and catch up on a little scrapbooking, give me a call.
527-9024
Springville Camp and Conference Center
September 25-27
$130.00

2 comments:

j said...

Jerri, have you thought of contacting Rachel at Alabama Bloggers? The link is on my sidebar - click the button. That might be a good place to get the word out about the crop!

I'll do a post about it too.

Hugs!

Jeanette said...

I sent it out to a bunch of my t-town scrappin' gals who aren't on the mailing list! I would love to see more of my new buddies attend.