Friday, February 13, 2009

Found this while surfing today, and read what they had to say-
What's Your Name's Hidden Meaning?
You Are Level-Headed and Trustworthy
You are fair, honest, and logical.
I try.
You are a natural leader, and people respect you.
You never give up, and you will succeed... even if it takes you a hundred tries
You are rational enough to see every part of a problem.
You are great at giving other people advice.
Ask my DD if I give advise?
You are friendly, charming, and warm.
You get along with almost everyone.
I can be friendly to anyone, for awhile anyway.
You work hard not to rock the boat.
Spot on- I am always the go between in conflict
Your easy going attitude brings people together.
At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible.
Unfortunately, this is me, I think, do you think I am flaky?
But for the important things, you pull it together.
You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel.
My parents always thought so.
You're always up to something.
You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you.
You're very intense.
You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble.
But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun.
I think my bestest friend can tell what kind of fun we use to have.....but she better not.
You tend to be pretty tightly wound.
It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing.
Some mornings I see a room design on-line and I have to re-create it at the shop.
You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly.
You don't stick with any one thing for very long.
You can see this in all the un-finished projects I have in my studio.
You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time.
Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start.
Stay tunes over the weekend I will tell you the story of how I got the name "JERRI".

1 comment:

j said...

Some of those really did sound like you. And as far as unfinished projects - at least you are creating!!

Your letter was S.