Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Do you remember when the Sears ( Christmas) catalog came out. We would fight over who was going to look at it first. And the dog eared pages and black marker circles, how could mom possibly know what we had chosen. Well, I am sure the constant talking about how it would be cool if I had my own.........
Well, grandson #1 does this with the Party City Halloween Catalog. He looks at it all the time, even on the ride to school this morning. Telling me about how this one would be cool and that one. Telling me that he will be a Vampire next year and the year after that maybe a...........this is where I tuned him out. Oh, to be young again. In a few years he will not think it is cool to pick out a costume for Halloween, to soon he will be a "TEENAGER". Too Cool to participate in Halloween. Now that is a scary thought.......

No comments: