Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Crop was a blast!!!!
We all had a great time at the retreat house last weekend. I met new friends. I am so excited, it is a good thing to met new people that "get" scrapbook. Good food, fellowship and laughs. That is what scrapbooking is all about. We got to where we did not look forward in hearing, Dinner is ready. I have never over eat so much in all my life. I am proud of my 2 pages I created this weekend. But more proud of the $ and goodies that will be given to the shriners childern. I am still not unpacked, my stuff made it to the basement, and that is as far as it got. Jeanette and I had a wonderful time on Sunday night at Cats. If you have not seen it, it is well worth it, believe me. I went in not know what to expect, and I was pulled in to the loop. Just wanted to check in and now I am off to get Malik to school, more later.....

No comments: