Tuesday, September 05, 2006

How did you spend your Labor Day?
Items go into our basement and tend to not go out until we have a clean up day. So on Labor Day we, cleaned, purged, and said "Goodbye" to items that we had not seen since last clean up day. We had 4 piles- Dump and Charity and take to the store and the one month pile. Both dump and Charity were a truck load. The one month pile has to be used, fixed or given away or it goes away after 1 month. This is something new and I will let you know how this works. I feel like we needed to be new show on HGTV. I guess I watch too much of these shows. It is funny when we moved into this house, I thought our stuff looked so small in this big house. Now our house doesn't look so big. We just have alot of stuff. We want to enclose a part of our basement for a "MAN CAVE" for my sweet hubby. Pool table, big screen and all. So for labor day, the last holiday of the summer, we cleaned.

No comments: