Monday, July 17, 2006

Oh, how I love my pool!!! You can pass by most houses and see that the pool was for the children. But "NO" this pool is mine ....all mine. And if I could afford it I would have a bigger one. I have it all planned out when Terry wins the lottery, I get a bigger pool. I love the water and the sun and I love being in the pool. Just laying on the float and watching the clouds is heaven to me. Now if I could just figure out how I can scrapbook while being in the pool, it would be even better. But I could stay out there all day , but not this year , now I have to be at the shop. Why?? did I open this place, I wasn't thinking about my summers in the pool. I think about it all day and then when I get home I have sooo much to do that I don't get in. I am going to make a effort to get in a few evening this week. Because I feel so relaxed and good afterward.
Although today is my off day, I went to the shop and worked about 3 hours. I had gotten a few goodies and I needed to rearrange. Went to a Auction on Saturday and got a huge piece of furniture and had to place it in a already crowded area. Now it is all done. Things look good so now tomorrow all I have to do is vacuum and dust. Got all the antique dealers coming to my shop on Wednesday morning for our monthly meeting. It is many's first time to be in the shop, so I want it to look good. Now all I have to do is plan a menu for eight a.m. meeting. I have a new twist on monkey bread I am going to try tonight , if it is good I will pass on the recipe.

No comments: