Thursday, May 25, 2006

What inspires you? What jars your creative juices flowing? As many of you know when I need to create sometimes nothing will help me be creative and if I try to force it, well then it is a disaster. I end up not using what I force. So my new way to become inspired is "Blogs". I like to check out all the blogs , see what others are creating and then what I come up with seems to be justified. I sometimes like the simple page with minimal embellishment, it really depends on the picture. But most of the time I love to add and add some more embellishments. Load that page down so it tells the story and I don't have to Journal. I am trying to force alittle more comments on my pages but if I work it right all I have to do is add embellishments. Have a good Thursday Friends!!

No comments: