Monday, January 23, 2006

Shhhhhhh Do you hear that? Nothing, no cartoons, no nanny will you... no baby crying, nothing. This is my first morning with no one here but me. Hubby has gone to work and I have the house to myself. Daughter and the grandsons moved out, well almost. There rooms are still piled high, but It is going soon too. Last night was wonderful and hubby was so agreeable with all that I wanted and needed. But face it most men are. It was nice. I love my hubby and my quite house. Now if the House cleaning fairy would come by while I was out today it would be perfect. Yeah, dream on!!!!Today is my day off and it is yucky out, but I am still going to the Thrift stores. I love the thrill of the hunt. It is also my dad's birthday. 69 years old. ***Happy Birthday Daddy!!! *** So it will be a busy day. But my house is quite.........

No comments: