Friday, January 27, 2006

Bicker ( bik'er) intr,v. ered, ering,-ers. 1. To engage in a petty, bad-tempered quarrel; squabble.

This describes my parents. How can you work hard all your life , raise a family all the while working toward retirement. Putting your family first so that one day there will be time for each other. A time when you can enjoy each other, relax and have fun. I don't remember a lot of fights when I was a child. Just the usual things. But my goodness I feel so uncomfortable being around them now, they bicker all the time. I hope now, that I am seeing this , that we will find a way to prevent it. I want Terry and I to be home alone, together but I know we will also have our own hobbies ( apart) . Retirement to me is a reward. You have worked , saved, raised a family, bought a home, put things off until you retire. Enjoy this time, don't bicker , get out and enjoy. Mom came by the store yesterday and this has been on my mind for awhile now. I just had to put it out there.

No comments: