Monday, October 10, 2005



Look at this smile! This sweetheart can make me smile and make me cry at the drop of a hat. Friday night his mom brought him some french fries as a prize.( His favorite) He has been improving alot with his reading and had recieved an award this week. Well, he was sooooo happy , and I also love these F.F. I grabbed at him and said give me some, I was good this week too. He turned and ran right into the door facing trying to get away from me. He was laying on the floor screaming so fast, I just knew he had busted his head open. His mother grabbed him, paw paw grabbed him, and all I could do was cry. We seen ( or should I say they seen )that there was a big goose egg and no blood. I was so Thankful! But he would not have anything to do with me for quite awhile. It broke my heart. I am sure it will not be the last time either. He did come and hug my neck and tell me it was an accident. And all is well now. I do love this smile !

No comments: