Thursday, October 27, 2005

I can't believe it is Thursday already. This week has flown by and so has the year. I seen on line this morning that there is only 59 day until Christmas. I don't want to alarm anyone but have you started your shopping yet? I have one item on layaway. I had bought a few things but it is sooo hard not to go ahead and give them. So I am almost back to square one. Oh,well I am not going to stress this year. I believe I say this every year. But we all need to slow down and enjoy the season. Enjoy the fact that we have family, a home and friends to celebrate with. We have a tradition that my mom started long ago. We eat cake on Christmas morning. We celebrate Jesus Birthday. Don't you love traditions.

May all the joy of the season be yours.
may your neighbors respect you,
troubles neglect you,
the Angeles protect you,
and heaven accept you.

No comments: