Thursday, September 15, 2005

New to the Blog, but I am going to give it a try. It is just like keeping a journal ( I do that) I can do this! Her we go my intro- I am 44, wife, mother of one daughter and grandmother of two grandsons. I Scrapbook, create altered books, love to read, go to auctions ( this is where the junque comes in at) , and I am a member of a organization that raises money for a children's hospital. I do teach scrapbooking classes and really enjoy it. This has been a wonderful time in my life. I am doing what I enjoy and sometimes I even get payed alittle. Well, who am I kidding, I spend it all on supplies. Because I NEED it!!!!!
We recently enlarged a room and now I have a " studio". This has taken alot of my time lately, getting it just like I like it. Hubby realized these are hobbies that are here to stay.

No comments: