Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Weekend mindset

Saturday- ran to B'ham
practice at 9am
back to shop
went and looked at fridge
for DD, used.
LIKED
Bought
Hauled it to house,
She has plans, needs to go
.when will u be finished dad
Ungrateful Child.
I am done
________________________

It was a wonderful Sunday-
I am now Badoura in Daughters of the Nile
Temple 163
In 4 years I will be Queen.
I was on a high.
and then........
the REAL world called.
Fridge not working
Not cooling.
Hub and DD wants me to call and ask if we can return.
Never again.
I am done.
Give me a day.
_____________________

Monday was  a relaxing day.
Slow steady rain, stay home kinda day.
Till the hubby came in and started to pay
taxes for the shop and HE forgot to pay
last month. If I was paying him, to do this.
I would have screamed and fired him.
This will cost me 150.00 extra dollars.
______________________________
This weekend did not go my way.

No comments: