Friday, November 11, 2011

Yes, it is
11-11-11
Celebrate* Celebrate*
Dance to the Music
Now, take a look at this
Can you tell what it is made of?
Go here and check it out.
I could not believe how good it looks.
Did Curiosity got ahold of  you?
_____________________________________________
And with this post
****DRUM ROLL PLEASE****
This is my 1000 post since I started many years ago.
Some would be discouraged as to the lack of friends, responses or vistors.
But I did not start this as a how to... 
but as my soap box, so to speak.
It makes me feel better to vent sometimes.
So I have a box of goodies, if you want to leave a comment.
Are you Lucky?
Is
11-11-11
your Lucky day?
I will draw next Friday.


4 comments:

irasema said...

I guessed before i clicked the link!! but i did guess plastic knives :D Congrats on your 1000 post!!!

Vicki said...

That is awesome. I wish I could come up with something like that. 1000 post wow!

Unknown said...

I'm probably the only non-facebook-er. I hope you keep posting.

www.welovequilting.com said...

I NEVER would have thought plastic spoons...

Congrats on your 1000 post. I must go back to the very beginning and read.