Monday, November 07, 2011

Cammy came home today. I had to send it home with Jeanette and we met for my Birthday Lunch and Shopping. And BOY! did we shop. I am pooped. But alot has happened in the last week. I have had a wonderful Birthday with many many friends wishing  me a Happy Day!
I got flowers from someone who just signed it as I LOVE YOU!
I went to Hartsle Antique Christmas Open House on Saturday.
I got a teal Pumpkin and a stack of wasp nest and lots of goodys.
DD and family has moved out and I am trying to get my house in order.
There is not enough time in the day to do what I want to do.
I want to decorate for Christmas since I went to the Christmas Open House.
It has been a busy week, I love it!
Stay tuned for a special gift within a days.

1 comment:

www.welovequilting.com said...

What is a cammy?