Tuesday, August 16, 2011




There is a new show on these days called

"PICKER SISTERS".

Have you see it?

Tuesday @ 9 on Lifetime

I have a few things to say about it so grab a chair and have a seat.

******************************

Really, do you really think these girls will pick through all the spider webs and dirty, nasty things you need to, to get to the good stuff.

I DON"T THINK SO!

But they wont have to, cause they have someone who will do it for them...

Boy, are they missing out, if indeed they are true pickers.

********************************************

And I have to try and explain to hubby what I have in mind and this is the hardest part.

We don't see eye to eye.

Most of the time I can't relay to him the vision, I have.

This is very hard!!!

********************************

I do love the vision the girls have ( or the producers) and the re pour they have with their handyman.

And I love his work.

I also love that he has it ready in less than a hour.

T.V Time, gotta love it!

So I will tune in again,

and maybe try to get hubby to watch,

maybe it will help him, if nothing else.


No comments: