Monday, August 22, 2011


My friends know I have been working on a shower/ fall wedding lately. And yesterday was the shower.

My niece Kindra is marring Jon Whitlock.

AKA- PINKY





I decorated for the shower. Kindra is a simple country girl.

Works in the barn, with the cows and horses. She is a 4-H agent and has always enjoyed the farm.





So I wanted our guest to see how much fun jon and kindra have. And through these pictures you can see that.

I do think they are in love.






He is a romantic little devil, he surprises her all the time. I pray he keeps doing this. It will help, in this day and time. When I think of Kindra I remember the pearls Jon gave her for her birthday, so I added pearls to each table, the milk glass vases are her mothers, and Kindra likes PIES.

So all we had was pies. Interesting menu. But everyone enjoyed it.

Now on to the wedding, on a farm,wedding in a meadow and reception in a barn. This is going to be interesting. I can't wait.







1 comment:

Marian Baker said...

those photos are great!!!!