Monday, May 09, 2011

I know I have less than 20 followers on this blog and I know the ones that do check in, know that Tonya and I have started this craft night. But I want ed post this months flyer cause I found this darn cute bucket of chicks.

********************
Two Funky Junky Chicks
Is a monthly girls night out social,
hosted by
jerri wood and Tonya hadder.
********************************************
Bring your favorite non alcoholic beverage and create along with Jerri and Tonya as they show you step by step project’s.
Each 4th Tuesday we will meet at Dry Creek Antiques
At 6:30
Cost is $10.00
Our next craft night is Tuesday, May, 23
To complete this months craft you will need:
¼ yard satin fabric ( Hobby Lobby has it for $2.99 yd)
Scissors ( fabric cutting scissors)
Something round like button, checker, old earring, watch face, pearls ect.
Match or lighter
We will bring you a feather to complete the project

Next month only
Bring a friend that has never joined us and you only pay $8.00


1 comment:

www.welovequilting.com said...

DANG IT..I FORGET.. I AM GOING TO HAVE TO TRY HARD FOR JUNE!! Maybe if you could give us hints on what is being made. You know not everybody wants to make the same thing.. I want to learn to do those fabric flowers you make.

:)