Friday, August 15, 2008

We are back into the swing of things, school started last week. DD is working 7 on and 7 off right now, so I am only on school duty every 7 days. Getting to the school bus on time, trying to come up with something for grandson #1 to eat, He is a picky eater, did you brush your teeth, where is your back pack. Does everyone go through this? And all the while getting a 3 year ready for daycare and myself ready for work. It has been a busy week and I sat down with grandson #1 last night to ask how his day was. It was 8:30, I was cooking him noodles for supper, ( football practice was till 8, and he won't eat before, ) he was coloring a map of the united states. I asked him about school, his eyes lit up and he started telling me in the 5th grade you had more of a selection at lunch. And the chocolate milk was bigger and colder. He had 4 chocolate milks yesterday. FOUR! yeah, the lunch lady wouldn't let me have more than 2 so I got Josh to get me two more. And Sara got me 2 and I put them in my cooler for snack. That made SIX! So by this I know it was a good day! If you are ever down and need a pick me up, just have some chocolate milk, maybe you should stop with one though.

2 comments:

JennV said...

Oh to be able to measure happiness in boxes of chocolate milk! I'm soo glad that he's liking school life! Hmmmm.... Can I add a little Kaluha into mine???

Hugs!

j said...

OK, your comment on my blog makes me think that YOU think that I am giving you the silent treatment. ACK! Are you getting my emails? I'm all freaked out now cause I sent something to Dawn and she didn't get it.

Check your SPAM filter and make sure, OK? I can't email Carol or Valarie at their home accounts because of the type of account it is. :( I get an error message when I send something. But if I can't talk to you to through the email? OMGOSH! That won't do Jerri. I forsee a trip to the Geek Squad at Bestbuy for help.

The last three emails that I sent were Splooters, The week from heck, and follow up to week from heck.

Let me know!!!

And 6 chocolate milks sounds like the PERFECT help me through the day solution. Shoot. Right now if that would help D, I would pack him a chocalate milk 6-pack everyday myself!!

Love you Jerri!

Let me know if you are getting my messages!

Jen