Thursday, September 06, 2007


Today's challenge~ What is one thing you enjoy doing during the fall season?

I get all excited about the fall/Halloween decoration being in the stores, on the blogs and created in the magazines. I always want to decorate for Halloween. Spooky, skulls with snakes that are crawling out of the eyes. People that jump out and scare you. It is all the thrill, the rush of feeling scared on Halloween. It is fun, it is what all children should experience. This does not mean, I believe in the evil world of witches and warlocks . I want to be a kid again, when you dressed up in a costume you and your mom created. Out of old clothing, rags and sheets. And went door to door and scared your neighbors. Jumped out and screamed. Do you remember?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jerri! Thanks for your comment on my blog!

I can check on your zine order if you let me know how you purchased it (Etsy or direct Paypal purchase) and either your Etsy name or email. If you could let me know the date too, that would help!

You can email me at mmhubbell@earthlink.net