Thursday, May 10, 2007

*****************Update****************
( must be read using your Jerry Reed Funny voice)
You should'a seen it, streaking through the pole bean, naked as a jay bird. I looked up and seen Ethel. I screamed " Don't look Ethel" bout that time I heard Ethel scream. And a bald cat ran across her feet.
Yes this reporter seen it, Mikia gotta hold some scissors and gave this here cat a trim. Pictures to follow, if'in this here cat will come to me so I can take a picture.
Sorry I had to spoof alittle on it ... The cat is not hurt, but he did have a little trim. We didn't even notice but I found hair on Makia and starting looking for a source. I have a pair of scissors I keep on my potting bench to trim flowers. And yes he gave the cat a trim. I also found a orange with a screw driver through it. Yesterday I found my salt and pepper shaker outside and dumped in a flower pot. Where am I when this is going on??? We have noticed he comes to you asking for hugs, and if we go right then, we find things he has done...
Stay tuned for updates.

1 comment:

JennV said...

Wow Jerri! Your baby is turning into a little boy! Where does the time go?? I'm afraid you've got another handsome little bugger on your hands... oh no! LOL! Makia looks more like Malik every day! When am I going to see you again my friend?? I'm on my stretch next week. Don't let the strawberries get gone without me! :o)

Hugs!