Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Personality Check..... (Nanny pride)
Our little one has been developing a personality of his own , for awhile. But the last two days he has been at the farm with me for a couple of hours in the afternoon. I told him when a car pulls up, you should say hello and ask " would you like to pick berries today. But he waits until you open your door and he goes to the car before you get out and says hello, berry? jabber jabber jabber, I know he is asking if you need buckets or if you would like the berries we have already picked. Everyone pays alot of attention to him and he is in 2 year old heaven. The last few days he comes to me 25 times a day and wants a hug, and then as he has me all pulled into his cuteness, he slaps his brother. This is my wild one. God help us all.

No comments: