Wednesday, April 18, 2007


Well, Well, it is that time of the year. Strawberry Season is upon us. I started at the patch on Tuesday. Sold over 200 buckets. They could stand a few days of sunshine on em. But They are good. Yes, we did lose some due to the cold on Easter weekend. The top leaves are burnt but the berries are good. So take a drive to the country and bring your camera . We are open 7 days a week ( 7 to 7 ) Prices are $7.00 if you pick and $9.00 if we pick. We would like for you to call ahead if you want over 2 buckets all ready picked, so we can have them ready. If you are coming from Birmingham, travel north on Hwy 79 to Locust Fork, past the school , turn left on co rd 13 and immediately right onto Jerry Marsh Road. Travel about 2 miles to a sign JERRY U- PICK, turn right into the drive. We are under a cover shed, berries are behind it. Enjoy you ride into the country and great tasting berries. If you have any problems you can call me on my cell.

2 comments:

JennV said...

Maaan! I missed out on the berries last year, gonna have to come get me some this year! Enjoy the weathr before it gets to scorching out there!

Hugs!

Sheena said...

The kids and I will have to come pick some one day. Alyssa LOVES strawberries. Besides I have this great kit for scrapbooking with strawberries on it but no pictures so that would give me some great pictures to scrap. = )