Wednesday, April 25, 2007

It is 6:45 and I am not sure what day it is. I love being outside at the strawberry patch but I am alot tired. I could not wake up this morning and at 6:30 I jumped out of bed. I will not get all I do in the morning done today. I am going to skip it and blog. We have really good, sweet, big strawberries at this time. Although they will get sweeter and smaller as the seasons progresses, I have enjoyed it alot. I see faces over and over and I love seeing them. I had a 92 year old woman pick berries yesterday. After she had picked 2 gallons, I ask if I could carry them to the car for her. She said "No, I am 92 and if i can pick them, I can carry them to the car". I bet I will see her for several more years. Last year I lived for the rain and the days I could stay home, but this year I am enjoying being outside. We have ducks that fly over each morning, a baby rabbit that lives in one row of berries, there is almost always a breeze blowing through the shed, it is a good thing. Have a good day.

No comments: