Thursday, April 05, 2007

Life in the country has it's advantages, you can go outside in your gown and weed your flowers, you don't have to rake your leaves, and your nearest neighbors will never see you. Life is laid back, easy going and sometimes boring. At times, the littlest thing is worth watching, just for a little excitement. On Tuesday afternoon, I had a scrap booking class. We were in the back of the store and noticed people outside. Well, the local fire dept had a controlled burn of a house near by. I wish I had my camera to show the # of people sitting on the back of their pick ups watching the fire. I would guess 50 or more people. The fire department blocked all the roads leading to Cleveland, which just made everyone curious. And then there was the black smoke.
Do you hear that? Do you ?
Life on the farm is kinda laid back, .............sing it john..........thank god, I 'm a country boy

No comments: