Saturday, December 09, 2006

Jerri's Jubilee
Well, today is my jubilee, and I am not stressed. Seems funny, I am always stressed before an event. It is not a good thing, as Martha would say. And I have had some stress this week, on another family note. Today is a new day, a jubilee day. As it turns out we will be completing over 20 different item to take home. I even had to drop two items that I don't think we will have time to complete. I had Malik glittering name plates yesterday, everyone has been in on this one. Hubby went out and got dinner, while I prepared snacks last night. This is going to be a fun-filled afternoon. I have the 2-page layout all bagged up to take home just in case we don't have time. It has been so much fun coming up with the ideas. Well, if you will be joining me today, I welcome you, get ready to have fun..... But if you are not for what ever reason, maybe next year. Maybe I will take a few pictures....have a good day.

No comments: