Monday, October 31, 2011

Today is the last day of the month. I have tried to spread the word.
For many years, no one  near me had breast cancer. Then a few years ago, I had a good friend and my mother in law, within a few months of each other.

I love the fact that I can say both survived. Both are still here. So they can walk the pink stairs to this house and sit by the pink lake and enjoy the view.

October was a really busy month, and this is my month to have a mammogram, I will make an appointment in November.  Have you? I will go with, I will hold your hand, It is not all that bad, I hate it too. But it won't last long. Please, I don't won't another person I know to have to deal with this terrible cancer.

1 comment:

j said...

I love that you had a pink month on your blog and that it was for a good and sincere cause. I'm thankful too that your loved ones are survivors.

Those stairs... *sigh*