Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pictures of the Valentine Day Dinner at Church.
As you know I love this part of all the parties.
It is the decorating and the setting up.
I seem to forget my camera when it comes to the guest arriving.


I love the word " Twitterpated".





Thank you Linda for all your help. She stepped up and made all the origami hearts and much more.
This event was the week Daddy came home from his heart surgery and I was not as prepared as I would have liked to have been. But with all your help it came together.
Thanks Cort, Libby, David and Ginger for all the set up help and the tear down too.
And anyone else that helped in any way.
We raised over $500.00 for the youth fund.
The boys served and the girls helped prepare the food.
They were alot of help too!













Sweets for your sweet-heart
A small candy table.

1 comment:

Marian Baker said...

Good Job.... that looked nice!!
mb~