Friday, December 18, 2009

JERRI'S WISH LIST
TO KEEP MY FEET WARM
size 10

ZAPI




I NEED THIS, I NEED A NICK FIX


ALWAYS WANTED ONE, JUST NEVER GOT ONE.




GOTTA HAVE IT




NEED THIS TO READ NICK.

To my sweet loving husband,

Each year when Christmas rolls around, I make you a list. And you go out on Christmas eve eve and purchase just what is on the list. There is part of me that wants you to be creative and actually listen to me and know what I want without a list. But there again, I really do want these items. I try to make it MALE PROOF. ( not too complicated) These are items I want but will not buy them for myself. I have wives that come into the shop and puts back items and then Hubby came by and picks it up. At least you look for the items. I know some wives that don't get anything. This will never be a option. So enjoy your shopping, do the best you can, I will love em no matter what. And if you need more suggestions .......Cash is good.





No comments: