Wednesday, October 14, 2009


Good Morning !
Anyone who knows me, knows I love Halloween. I have given adult parties and children's parties,and decorated the porch to be a haunted house, but the one that was the most fun was the savager hunt.
This year, there is too much going on to throw a good party, so I will just decorate alittle.
These two items were made for a swap I joined.
A sweet and sinister swap.
Did I do it?
Does it look sinister?
I also threw in a gummy skeleton hand, for the sweet.
I had the worst time trying to find a big enough head, even had Jenn's husband Bill on the look out. But in the end I think it turned out okay.
So I hope you all are enjoying the cool fall weather. In Alabama we are wet. And rain all day today, again.
It is the perfect day to complete indoor projects.

No comments: