Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Okay, I was off today and made my 2008 Christmas Diary. I really enjoy looking back to see what I bought the year before, what I cooked for Christmas Dinner and it is pocket size. You can make the same type of album with a few envelopes, to hold your receipts.

Take a look for step by step directions.

This is what I started with...

A old bank book, I got in a box of treasures from a auction.










I took out the pages , to be used at a later date.













Then I cut pages to fit inside.

I used 5 sheets, it will give me 8 pages.














I punched 6 holes and stitched ribbon to hold album together.

Now glue down the first and last page to the album cover.









And cut card stock to cover front and inside cover.

Now embellish, your album.

My album is drying but below is last years Christmas Diary.







1 comment:

j said...

I need to be up working toward getting our home ready for Christmas. But of course, here I sit at the computer.... coveting your diary!