Saturday, December 01, 2007

Up at 5 this morning, a little nervous about the jubilee, today. I am worried , as always, do I have enough paint brushes, enough glue. Did I put everything in the kits. I know it will all work out in the end, but as a mother it is my job to be a worrier. On another note, we have had a event to happen in our community. A automobile full (7) of young girls had a tragic accident this week, four of them was killed. Although I do not know any of them personally, my hubby works with one of the girls mother. Living in a rather small community, you know someone who was related or a friend of a friend knew them, so it trickles down. I am asking you to keep them in your prayers. They have a long, bumpy road ahead of them. Do me a favor, say a prayer and go hug your child.

No comments: