Thursday, November 08, 2007

Ready 4 a Christmas Challenge
_________________________________
I am going make a album of the
31 Days of Christmas
I can't tell you what blog I read this on,
I have spent all morning trying to find it again.
But I am going to use the Ali Edwards method.
Take several photos each day for 31 days, collect memorabilia,
take note of each day as it happens,
And in January I will make a
31 days of Christmas album.
I am planning on using chip board.
Want to join me?
Oh, come on.
Just a few of the items I am going to take pictures of
Christmas CD, I enjoy
Ice on the windshield
Tree without leaves
different decoration as they go up in my neighborhood.
Do you have any ideas now?
I know it is a busy time of year, but at least give it a try.
E-mail me if you want to join in on this adventure.
So we can help each other out.

No comments: