Monday, August 27, 2007

CKU and a Tornado
_____________________
CKU was outstanding, everyone should go at least once. I have quit saying this is a once in a lifetime trip because I am going back in a few years. Jeanette and I have new best friends, I am sure you know Ali Edwards and Tim Holtz. Everyone was so nice and signed autographs when ever we ask.
One day while we were gone my sister-in-law called to check on me. Her daughter had been through Cleveland after the high winds ( per the news) and was stopped by police. No one was to go through there was too many trees in the road and impassable. I was in panic mode until I got in touch with home and all was well. This tree is now in my side parking lot of the shop. No one was hurt just a little damage. Check back for pics of CKU fun later this week. Washing and unpacking today, back to work tomorrow.

No comments: